Monday, May 21, 2012

R2. what i love writing about

There isn’t really anything I ‘love’ writing about. Sometimes I enjoy writing blogs and talking about things that bother me because it takes a weight off my shoulders. Other than that, writing is something I really like to do. I love basketball but I really didn’t enjoy writing about it. Writing about something, and actually doing it are two different things. I did enjoy this class even though I struggled with coming up with things to write about and with getting enough words. Sitting here at a computer writing about stuff all the time isn’t really fun for me. I don’t mind writing in English class, which may sound weird. It is hard to come up with something to say about what I love writing about seeing as though there isn’t anything. I prefer reading to writing. In English I actually enjoy writing research projects. It is easy for me to write when I have information in front of me. It is hard to write an article about things I’m not really sure about. Although, I guess I can’t really say there isn’t anything I love writing about because I don’t really write anything. Other than the blogs and articles I write in here I barely do anything else. In the beginning of the year I wrote about my soccer team, I liked doing that because I knew what I was talking about and it was probably well written since I was there and saw it firsthand. I don’t think in my career I chose I will do anything that involves writing just because it isn’t something I am really good at or passionate about. Overall, I don’t mind writing things; however, there is nothing I really love to write about that I know of. Maybe there is something I would like to write about, but I just don’t know what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment