Monday, May 21, 2012

R1. Summer

               
What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.  ~Gertrude Jekyll
I’m a little bit confused about why we are supposed to write about our favorite part about the end of the year. By the end of the year everybody is ready for summer and there isn’t anything good about the end of the year. The end of the year is stressful with exams coming up and it is no fun at all. People are concerned about passing or doing well on their exams. Also, who wants to be locked up in school all day when the weather is so beautiful? I don’t think anyone is having a lot of fun right now. Even the time I’m spending typing this is annoying because I could be outside or doing something more productive. I can’t wait for trig, global, and earth science to be over. The best part about the end of the school year is that it is the end of the year. The best part is that summer is coming up quick, and it is time I don’t have to spend t school. I’m so ready for summer break and since it is so hot and nice out it makes school even worse. I’m counting down the days until I can get out of the place because I really hate it here. Another thing is that I’m only going to be halfway through high school; it is going by so slowly. I can’t wait for this year to be over so I can finally be an upperclassmen and hopefully my last 2 years fly by. I hope the rest of this year flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment