Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q2.Summer Plans

This summer will hopefully be a lot of fun. Number one on my list of things to do this summer is to work as much as possible and save for a car. I know it will be hard but I want to save a lot for a car so I can get a good reliable vehicle, not a $1,500 piece of junk. Other than spending a lot of time working I want to spend a lot more time than I usually do helping my parents out and cleaning the house. They both work full time jobs and always complain about the house being messy and since I have all summer off I should probably help them out and keep the house clean. I want to go to the beach a lot this summer. I love being out in the sun, it is so relaxing. Also I will make sure I wear sunscreen because I don’t want to get skin cancer! I don’t really have plans set in stone for this summer. I am not going on any vacations anywhere. I guess I’m just going to try and have fun and spend a lot of time with my friends, because after all, I only have two summers after this one until everyone is going to be going separate ways! I am so excited for summer! I am already like done with school. I have no motivation for the rest of the year and I’m just ready to have two months off. One of the things I’m most excited for this summer is getting my driving permit. I want to get it right away so I can get my drivers license as soon as possible! I am so excited to turn 16 at the end of July. This will hopefully be one of my best summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment