Thursday, October 6, 2011

Taco Day

       I have never been a fan of school lunches, but I have also never been a fan of bringing a lunch from home. During freshman year for lunch I either bought a bagel or a pop tart. I don’t know why but that was all I ever got and this year I’ve only gotten a bagel a few times.  This school year, however, I find myself buying salad almost every day. On occasion I find myself buying pizza. The only one exception to this is every other Thursday when it is taco day. Taco day in my opinion is the best school lunch. The only negative thing about it is that the line is always really long. Even if you run down to the lunch line right away there is always already a line. I always just sit at my table and wait for the line to get short and then go wait. By the time I go and get it line it is always half way through lunch. I had my first taco in a bag last year, and now that is what I get every taco day. Another school lunch I like is French toast. Overall, I really do not like the school’s food and there are a few exceptions to what I do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment