Monday, October 17, 2011

English

My favorite class so far this year is English. I like reading and writing, so I enjoy going to English. I have English first block, so it is a nice way to start out my day. So far we have been reading short stories and I have found the majority of them interesting so far. I also really like my teacher, Mrs. Schaefer. Also, English comes easy to me and it is my highest average. I have a 98 in it as of now. The only con to English is that I really don’t like research papers and even though I like writing, that is one thing I do not like to write about. Another class I really like is online publishing. Like I said I like writing so that is the reason I enjoy online publishing. It is also fun because I get to pick what I would like to write about, so I can write about sports teams I play on and I enjoy writing about that. Also, the blogs we write aren’t about boring things so it makes them interesting. Another class I really like is sports marketing and entertainment. I find it enjoyable because we learn about things that I like to learn about and find interesting, like sports. We also watch movies and that is always fun. Even though study hall isn’t really a “class” I really like it. I can get a lot of homework done, and it is nice to have a little time to just relax a little bit instead of having to have another class. Also, I was able to drop Spanish this year, which I am very happy about. I have never really liked Spanish but I will still be able to graduate with an advanced regent’s diploma without 3 years of Spanish. Overall, I like most of my classes, but English is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment