Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Alden Restaurants

My favorite restaurant in Alden is the Town & Country. I’ve been going to that restaurant ever since I was little. I remember when I wasn’t in school yet and my older siblings were once in a while my mom would drop them off at school and then she and I would go there together. My grandma would also use to take me and my cousins there. My friend, Sarah’s brother recently bought the Town & Country restaurant so I think it’s cool that he owns it. My family and I always go out for brunch on Easter and the place we went to went out of business so we had to find a new place to go. We tried out different places and none were good until 2 years ago we went there, and now that is where we will be going every Easter from now on. Another restaurant I like is the West Alden Kitchen. I went there for my first time before my freshman year as team bonding for soccer. The JV and varsity soccer teams went there together again this year and I really enjoy it there. I also like John and Mary’s. It is in a convenient location right in the village and it is easy to walk to go there to eat with friends. I also like the Chinese food restaurant in Alden. I don’t get Chinese food often but it’s always good when I do. I like Geofanno’s also, chicken fingers are one of my favorite foods and I always get them from there, I don’t really like their pizza though. When Tim Horton’s comes to Alden I think that it will be my favorite restaurant because I really like coffee and bagels from there.   Overall, I like a lot of the restaurants in Alden.

No comments:

Post a Comment