Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Justin Bieber!!!

The best concert I have ever been to was the Justin Bieber concert. I faced a lot of problems due to the concert, but looking back now it was all worth it. First off, my best friend, Kirsten was who I went to the concert with. Her mom’s boyfriend, Patrick bought us the tickets. The tickets said “obstructed view” on them but he said that didn’t mean anything… Anyhow, the day the concert was supposed to be Kirsten and I woke up and we were getting ready to take the 3 hour drive to Syracuse. I walked out of Kirsten’s room to find her lying on the hallway floor crying. The concert was postponed. We were so upset. We loved Justin Bieber so much, and now we were not going to be seeing him the day we have been counting down to all summer. Two days later was when the concert would be postponed to. When we arrived in Syracuse for the concert we sat down in our seats and to our surprise there was a huge metal pole right in front of us, it obstructed our view of the stage. This didn’t ruin our concert though. There were a lot of people opening for Justin Bieber. One of them was Sean Kingston. He is not an enjoyable act to watch at all. He was shout a few words and be out of breath and panting into the microphone. Finally, Justin Bieber walked out on stage. I’ve never heard people screaming so loud in my life. Normally I always make fun of people who cry when they see famous people, but I have to admit, when I knew Justin Bieber was right there, that close to me, I couldn’t help but cry. I couldn’t see him thanks to the pole, but I was able to see the screen he was on. I will never forget the best concert of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment