Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Fav Year, Freshman Year

   After going to school for over 11 years I have experienced many different things and had an array of many different teachers. Looking back I have enjoyed each year of school, but my favorite year was freshman year by far. Freshman year was so different from every other year for many reasons, for one it was completely different than the primary, intermediate, and middle school. There was so much more freedom and the teachers treated us more like adults. My personal favorite thing about high school during freshman year was I only had half of my classes at one time; it made things so much less stressful. It was also fun going to school with kids I have never been in a school with before. Another thing I liked was that we got to choose electives so we got to take classes we actually had an interest in. Advisement was another thing I really enjoyed; I was blessed with getting Mr. Currin as my advisement father. I preferred high school sports to middle school sports too, there was more freedom with sports study hall and they were also taken more seriously and playing time didn’t have to be equal with everyone. It was also nice that I was in school with my brother for the first time ever, and I got rides to school with him every morning. Another thing that was different was you could be in classes with people who aren't in your grade and I thought that was cool and it was also a way to meet many new people. Regent’s week was also new and I only had two exams so it was basically a whole week off. There were new experiences every day and I am sad freshman year is over, it went by so fast for me. But now I have the rest of sophomore year and then junior and senior year to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. A good freshman year? All props go to you! I'm glad you had such a good experience :)

    ReplyDelete