Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Successful Sophomore Year

This school year I hope to have a good soccer season and have more wins than losses. So far this year we won our first league game three to nothing but we lost a non-league game to Iroquois 9-0. I am captain of the team, and that is one thing I hoped to accomplish this year. I also hope to have a really successful basketball season, and hopefully I am able to play on the varsity team. Another thing I want is to have good grades throughout the year, last year I had good grades but I wasn't in any clubs so I didn't get an academic letter. This year I plan to join a club and to get an academic letter. Also I want to be able to get over a 90% on all my regents exams, because freshman year I got in the 80's on my regents exams. I also hope I can stay organized and not get too stressed because of the new schedule. I want to join a club and be an officer in it. Another thing I want to do is start doing community service to prepare to try to get into national honor society. I was in National Junior Honor Society and Nation Honor Society is something I would really like to be a part of. Also this year I would like to study more because I don't normally and I think it is something I could really benefit from. Furthermore, I plan on taking the PSATs for math just to start getting ready for the SATs. Yet another thing that I hope to accomplish this year is to run for a position in student government at the end of the year, I want to run for treasurer. Overall, I hope I can have a successful sophomore year all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment