Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meghan's Summer!

   This summer I spent a lot of my time playing travel soccer and summer league basketball in buffalo. I got the opprotunity to play up with the varsity basketball team all summer which was a good experience. My summer was going really well until the middle of July when during a soccer game I hurt my back pretty severly and had to go in an ambulance to the hospital. After that I couldn't play any sports for the rest of summer, so that was not fun. My moms side of the family came from Seattle, Washington to visit for two weeks, and I guess it was nice because I only get to see them once a year, even though I don't like that side of the family too much. Another thing I did this summer was I went to New Jersey with my grandparents and sister for a few days to celebrate my cousin's graduation, it was nice to see them because we usually only see them around holidays. While I was in New Jersey my grandpa, uncle, cousin, and I went fishing on the ocean, it would have been fun but both me and my grandpa were the only ones to catch anything and we only caught one fish each, and they were both too small to keep. This summer I also went to Oswego where my sister goes to college to see her new house she is renting there with her friends. It was really cool and now I am looking forward to being able to have my own house too. All my other time was spent with my friends just hanging out and having a good time. Summer ended for me as soon as soccer started because it was in the middle of august from 8am-11am everyday and when i got home I didn't feel like doing anything else and i couldn't stay out late or anything because i would have to get up early the next day. Overall, summer 2011 was really fun and I'm already looking forward to next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment