Friday, September 16, 2011

I Feel Comfortable Writing About...

                I feel comfortable writing about most sports, except golf, bowling, cheerleading, baseball, softball, or swimming. I like writing about sports because I am an athlete and have an interest in athletics.  I would especially enjoy writing about girls’ basketball and girls’ soccer. I feel like I could do a good job writing about them because I am at all the games and I know most of the girls’ pretty well, and know a lot about the teams. I would also like to write about school events, including homecoming, snowball, prom, battle of the classes, etc. The reason I would like to write about these events is because I am involved in school activities and I would be attending them so I would know about them. Another thing I could write about would be clubs, I wouldn’t mind talking to the officers of different clubs and interviewing them to see what their club is doing, and is planning on doing. I also would like to write about the upcoming Puerto Rico trip, and I could interview Mrs. P and kids going on the trip to see if they are excited and what the students are doing when they go there. I would also write about chorus concerts or band concerts. Another thing I would enjoy writing about is the play and musical. Furthermore, a topic I would be interested in writing about is the curriculum showcase, I could see what the parents think of it and if they find it helpful.  I would also be interested in interviewing students to see what they think of the new schedule and see the pros and cons of it, and also find out what different teachers think of it. I feel comfortable writing about almost anything, so I am willing to take on any topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment