Tuesday, March 20, 2012

N2. Spring

Out of all four seasons the fall is my favorite, and winter is my least favorite. I like both the spring and summer. I like the spring a lot because it means winter has finally ended, which makes me really happy. I hate how ugly everything looks after all the snow melts, but that doesn’t matter as long as the snow is all gone. Even though there was barely any snow this year I’m still happy about this spring weather. I like the fall because it is a perfect temperature, not to hot but not too cold either. Spring is pretty similar, however sometimes it is a little too cold. I like the spring because the flowers look so pretty when they come out. I also enjoy rain, except for the fact that worms come out and are all over the pavement. When it rains it smells bad though, and I’m pretty sure it’s the worms that smell. I love when it’s warm weather during spring. The only problem with nice weather, like we’re having now is that it gets me really excited for summer and then I just don’t feel like trying in school anymore. Another good thing about spring is that I can finally play basketball outside and that’s one of my favorite things to do when I’m at home. There is so much that a like about spring, there isn’t that much I don’t like. Probably one of my all-time favorite things about the spring time is all the pretty gardens and flowers, especially lilacs. I have quite a few lilac trees in my yard. There is nothing better than walking outside in the morning and smelling nothing but lilacs. They smell so good, they are my favorite scent. I’m really happy how early spring came this year and I love this weather!  

No comments:

Post a Comment