Wednesday, March 7, 2012

M4. Choice

                I’m not really the type of person to join clubs. I hate staying after and I hate doing anything that involves school other than sports outside of school. This year I was convinced to join newspaper club. This club is probably the biggest inconvenience to ever exist. The number one thing that annoys me is we don’t find out we have a meeting until approximately 45 minutes before the meeting begins. I don’t have the luxury of being able to drive. So if I have to stay after I need to know so I can arrange a ride home for myself.  Another thing I don’t like about this club is that we don’t really ever do anything. We all gather around the Club Advisor, Mr. Currin and listen to him talk about a commercial that he wants to be on WACS news. I’m pretty sure we never will see a commercial air about this club. Another meeting I remember is when we had to take a picture for the yearbook. We all stood there and were supposed to look mean. I, personally, am a very friendly person, so I’m not sure why we wanted to make ourselves look mean. Also we never have any parties in this club. My idea of a club is to have a lot of fun and eat pizza and meetings. Another part of Newspaper Club that makes me angry is the fact that Austin Hopcia is a part of the club. He is so annoying and is the worst member of Online Publishing and newspaper club. Overall, I don’t regret being a part of the newspaper club it is just a very big inconvenience to my life. Maybe someday the meetings will become more organized and we will have parties. However, until then I will continue to complain about the one and only club I have ever been in.

3 comments: