Thursday, March 1, 2012

l3. what makes me angry

Too be honest there isn’t much that makes me angry. It is really tough to make me mad just because I am generally a very happy person. Probably the one thing that makes me the angriest is math. Ever since I was younger math frustrated me so much. Especially now since I’m in trigonometry and it’s really difficult it makes me so mad. I just sit there in math class and have no idea what anyone is talking about. It seriously seems like a different language to me when people explain things because I can’t even comprehend it. Math homework is a whole other story. I get home and just sit there and stare at my math book hoping it starts to make sense because I don’t have the slightest clue what to do. One thing that is even worse than math homework is math tests. I normally leave half of my math tests blank because I have no idea how to do any of the problems. Not being able to pass a math test makes me so mad. So far this semester I have yet to pass a math test. I have no idea why I even signed up to take trig. It seems like the biggest waste of my time, and is good for nothing except to put me in a bad mood. I actually do try really hard to understand everything but it seems impossible. I am really concerned that I will not pass the math regents exam. If I don’t pass that will make me really mad because it will mean I wasted a whole year in the worst class I have ever been in. Overall, I barely ever get angry. However trigonometry has the ability to ruin my good mood in a matter of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment