Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Austin Hopcia

Once upon a time Austin Hopcia begged me to play him in a game of pig. After I finally agreed it was an interesting game. I shot the first shot from the elbow. Swish. Austin then shot from the elbow…nothing. Austin already was losing after the first shot. Then I shot a three point shot. It went right in the net. Austin tried to take the same shot. He hit one thing, and that was the air. You may be asking thee Austin Hopcia shot an air ball? Well yes, yes he did. Now he was at pi. The next thing Austin said was, “Can we play horse instead?” Basically admitting he knew he was going to lose. I declined Austin’s offer though. I wasn’t going to let him think he had a chance. In the end I beat Austin in pig, which wasn’t a surprise at all. It also brought back fond memories of 7th grade. Austin begged me to play a one on one game with him. When I accepted his offer the game began. It was actually like playing a 3 foot kindergartner who has never played a second of basketball. It was no problem to beat Austin in a game of one on one. Austin was a sore loser about that game and the thought he could beat me in any other sport. So we played a one on one soccer game. I won again. So then we tried to play tennis. Much to Aunstin’s surprise I beat him again. Once again, this summer, my friend Kaysie and I played a basketball against Austin and his friend, Al. Kaysie who is not even 5 feet, and I won against goony Austin and Al. Overall, Austin is an athlete but he is no match for me, I can beat Austin Hopcia at anything, any day, any time, And ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment