Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Movies

I rarely go to the movies. I’m not really a big movie person just because I hate sitting still for a long time and the fact that you have to be quiet too. Most of the time when I watch movies it is because I am bored, sick, or it is a movie I really want to see.
One of the best movies I think I have ever seen is the Justin Bieber movie, “Never Say Never.” The movie told the story of Justin Bieber’s life from beginning until the present. It included from how he got discovered, and how he sold out Madison Square Garden. I think the movie changed many people’s opinions on Justin Bieber. It showed people how he really is a talented kid and he worked hard for everything he has. The movie included Justin Bieber and his friends and it also showed him at his shows, and at the end during the credits it played his new song “Born to be somebody.”
Another movie that I really liked was “Dear John.” It was a chick flick about a boy who was in the war who fell in love with a girl when he was at home. When he got shipped back out John and his love interest wrote letters to each other and after a while he received a letter from her telling him she was marrying another man. This crushes John and he burns all the letters from her. At the end when he comes home he finds out who she married and why she did it. Everything works out in the end, and it is just a sad touching movie.
A movie that I would consider one of my favorites is The Hangover. The Hangover is a very funny movie. The plot of the men having a bachelor party and almost not being time in home in time for the wedding is great for a movie. The Hangover 2 is also a great movie, even though it is like the same plot as the first, it is still very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment