Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I wish, I wish, I wish

If I had three wishes I would do a lot with them. Even though it would be easy to use three wishes in selfish reasons I would use them to help everyone. I would wish for peace with everyone, every child and adult would have a good home to live in, and I would also wish for a cure for all diseases.
I would wish for peace so that there would be no more wars. Peace would really help so soldiers’ lives wouldn’t get taken. I believe that war doesn’t settle anything; it just kills young men, women, and civilians. I think peace is something that would be very important to have throughout the world. It is also something that would almost be impossible to have. There will always be bad people in the world no matter what.
The reason I wish that everyone would have a good house to live in is because it is so sad to see homeless people, and young children not having a good home with good parents to live with. It is really a sad ting, and I think that if kids could grow up in a good home and be around good influences they can become good citizens in society.
My last wish would be used to cure all the diseases. Illnesses such as cancer and aids have a great impact on the world. It would save so many lives and make the world a happier and more positive place. For example, I have a cousin who was adopted from Ethiopia. Both her parents died of aids. If this disease didn’t kill her parents her life would be totally different. She wouldn’t have had to go through getting put through adoption. Even though she has a good life now, no child should have their parents taken away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment