Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Music

I like a lot of music. My favorite genre of music is country music. I love Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and many more country artists. I like country music because it is actually about real life, not about partying and drugs, like most rap music is.  Most country songs have a deeper meaning behind them. Whether it is about life, death or love it is always meaningful. However, I don’t limit myself to just country music. I like pop music, especially Justin Bieber. I like pop music because it is upbeat and happy sounding. I also enjoy a lot of rap music. I like Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Mac Miller, Kid Cudi, Eminem, B.O.B, Wiz Khalifa, and Drake. I like rap music because it is catchy and fun to listen to when you are driving around. I believe that rap artists, and people that like rap can be stereotyped very easily. Not everyone who likes rap music does or believes in what the lyrics are about. Mainly my favorite genre of music depends on the mood I am in. Most of the times in the winter and around basketball season I start to favor rap and hip hop music. During summer I lean more towards country music. I mostly only listen to the radio, unless an artist I really like releases an album, then I listen to just that for a few weeks. I don’t think that there is one person who doesn’t like music. There are so many genres of music and at least one appeal to everyone. Music is used for many different things, whether people listen to it to get through a boring study hall, listen to it on the way to work, or make music for a living, music is present in everyone’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment