Monday, December 19, 2011

Waitin' on the World to Change

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.  ~Anne Frank
            If I could change the world, I would have a lot to change. The first thing I would change is poverty. I would give every homeless person a home and every hungry person food. I think that alone would do a lot of good for people. However, without education, a home and food wouldn’t impact a person too greatly. Without an education people have a higher chance of being criminals and turning to negative things like drugs, alcohol, and violence. I would make sure everyone could read and have at least a high school education. I would give every person a good supportive family. Everyone needs a family to always be there for them and to be behind them with every choice they make. I would also like to get rid of drugs. Drugs impact people so negatively and without them it would save a lot of lives. It would protect people from dying from overdosing on drugs or from being in other drug related violence. If every person had a home, food, and education, a supportive family, and there were no drugs I think the world would be a much better place to live in. There is also other things I would change, they may not seem as important but they would still make all the difference to positively impact the world. I would make sure that there was no such thing as prejudice people. I would make sure everyone got along, whether they were black, white, gay, or straight. Hatred is a very negative thing that harms many people. Prejudice people hurt people violently, or bully them to the point where they harm themselves. Overall, I think that getting rid of just a few things could make all the difference to so many people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment