Monday, December 5, 2011

Things that I don't like

There are many things in this world that I don’t like. I don’t like losing. I don’t like bears. I don’t like people who complain about things in their Facebook statuses. I don’t like swimming in gym class. I don’t like math. I don’t like having to get up early. I don’t like choice blogs. I don’t like naming articles. I don’t like fouling out of basketball games. I don’t like snakes. I don’t like quiet music in cars. I don’t like school buses. I don’t like when mechanical pencils run out of lead or their erasers. I don’t like having to take down the Christmas tree. I don’t like sitting still for long times. I don’t like waiting in waiting rooms. I don’t like bad music. I don’t like jammed lockers. I don’t like typing essays. I don’t like research projects. I don’t like the dark. I don’t like it when people don’t try in school or do their homework. I don’t like forgetting things. I don’t like it when time goes by slowly. I don’t like school pictures. I don’t like high school. I don’t like getting sun burnt. I don’t like not having gum. I don’t like how skinny jeans and running shoes look together. I don’t like it when I spend money. I don’t like that I can’t drive until January of my junior year. I don’t like being rushed to finish a blog at the end of a block. I don’t like 4th block. I don’t like school lunches. I don’t like diet pop. I don’t like earth science lab. I don’t like when people make fun of Justin Bieber. I don’t like it when the bills lose. I don’t like getting sick. I don’t like boring weekends. I don’t like homework on Sunday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment