Monday, December 5, 2011

The Back Scratcher

The first back scratcher I ever bought was at ECMC with my friend, Kirsten. We were at the hospital because my brother got injured in a hunting accident. To pass the time of waiting in the waiting room we went to the hospital gift shop. While we were there we saw a back scratcher and bought it because we knew it was a two dollar and fifty sent investment that would keep us very entertained. I was able to convince my brother’s friend, Boomer that it was $10.00 and I bought it because it was made of 100% bamboo. We scratched each other’s backs, and my parent’s backs. After my brother had surgery and he was still sleeping from the amnesia I scratched his back for him. Once we finally got home after a long day we brought the back scratcher with us everywhere. I scratched my dogs and cats with it I would use it to reach for things. Our back scratcher was very entertaining. When my brother’s friend Kelly would come over with her baby, Mckenna, I would scratch her with the back scratcher. She liked it almost as much, if not more than I did. She would hit it against the floor and play with it and at one point she tried to eat it. After a week or so I wasn’t as entertained by my back scratcher. On thanksgiving weekend my grandma always takes my cousins and I to pick out an ornament for Christmas. While we were at hallmark looking around I found an extendable metal bear claw back scratcher. As soon as I saw it I know I had to have it. My grandma agreed to buy it for me and give it to me for Christmas. I am really excited to get it on Christmas day! It’s most defiantly going to be the best Christmas gift ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment